Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Panda,
Another week has past yeah? Hahahaha... Thank you for everything this week from helping me with hangers to printer to spending time with me during my birthday. I miss you so much and I love you so much. Thanks for getting the bill and settling everything for me. I owe you too much la.... Sorry that this week we only talked a lot durind my birthday and all. Cny is around the corner and I'm busy preparing for it here and there. Can't wait for you to come to kuching. Sorry for complaining to you about my stomachache and making you worry when I cut or knock or hurt myself. Hahaahah! Was glad to help you do your quiz which sadly we only got 14/15. Dang it... But I'm happy to spend a lot of time with you as much as I can. Thank you babes. I love you a lot and will love you more 😘
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment