Saturday, January 10, 2015

Guilt

Dear Bie,
Having the guilt inside me is really killing me, I did not mean to hurt you nor your relationship with wini. I had no intention of slapping you and wrestling you. But thank you so much for teaching me one valuable lesson. You might think its just some bull shit telling you this but i really love you and I really found the purpose of life because of you. Thank you for teaching me something I have never learnt before. I miss you so much, I just want to be with you and just spend time with you. It's been some time when we fought like that and im sorry i was unable to control myself. I feel really bad and guilty. But i really love you without doubt. How I wish we were of the same race. You complete me so much but its just sad we cant grow old together. I hope im able to spend the max amount of time with you while im here.
love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment